These are the harvesting methods that are usually applied:
1. CUTTING BY HAND & FREEZING IN THE COLD STORE
- cutting the fruit-bearing branches manually with pneumatic/electric scissors
- carry-off and
- storage of the fruit-bearing branches in a cold store for about 48 hours.
- A machine for separating the berries from the branches allows the berries to be harvested easily and in high quality.
2. CUTTING BY HAND & FLASH FREEZING
- cutting the fruit-bearing branches like under 1.
- transporting them in a special truck to a
- flash freezer (flow freezing installation)
Transport of the fruit-bearing branches on belt strap conveyor from the special truck to the freezing tunnel where the fruit-bearing branches are flash-frozen while passing through within 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to the machine that separates the berries from the branches.
3. MECHANICAL CUTTING & FLASH FREEZING
- cutting the fruit-bearing branches by means of the the harvester
- transporting them on a special truck to the
- flash freezer
- transfer to the machine that separates the berries from the branches.
This is the machinery we can offer:
harvester for fruit-bearing branches